To create an Onsite Notification Engagement, follow the below steps.
1. Create a segment for which an engagement has to be created in the Segmentation tab. Refer the Segmentation section to know how to create a segment.
Once the segment is created, click on the created segment from the segment list as shown.
2. Upon clicking the segment, you will be navigated to the tab shown as below.
3. Click on the Onsite Notification Tab and you will be navigated to the Onsite Notification Creation section as shown.
4. To create a new Onsite Notification, click on the Create New button on the top right as shown.
5. On clicking Create New button, General Settings section will appear as shown.
6. Enter the required General Settings Specifications.
6.1. Enter the Engagement Name in the option as shown.
6.2. Select the Start and End date and time from their respective options.
6.3. Enter the Page URL in the Notification Trigger URL option and select the URL match as required form the URL match option.
6.4. Select the trigger condition as required from the drop down of trigger condition option.
6.6. Select if you want to create an engagement for Desktop or Mobile.
6.7. For Mobile, select if you want to create an engagement for Android or iOS.
6.8. Click on Next to proceed to the Template Settings Section.
7. Enter the required Template Settings Specifications as shown.
7.1. Select the image to be uploaded in the notification from the dropdown of the upload image option and click on upload button to upload the selected image.
7.2. Enter the landing page URL in the landing page option.
7.3. Enter the tracker in the tracker option, the number of notifications to be sent to each user in the Notifications Per Person Per Day option and the time interval between the notifications sent in the Time Interval Between Notifications (Minutes) option under the Advance Settings.
7.4. Click on Save and Engage to Save your created engagement and to send the Onsite Notifications as specified.
7.5. The Onsite Notification Engagement created newly will be shown in the list of Onsite Notifications under the Channels Section.
7.6. To create another Onsite Notification engagement, click on Add New button present at the bottom of the Onsite Notification creation section as shown.