To create an In-app Notification Engagement, follow the below steps.
1. Create a segment for which an engagement has to be created in the Segmentation tab. Refer the Segmentation section to know how to create a segment.
Once the segment is created, click on the created segment from the segment list as shown.
2. Upon clicking the segment, you will be navigated to the tab shown as below.
3. Click on the In App Notification Tab and you will be navigated to the In App Notification Creation section as shown.
4. To create a new In-App Notification, click on the Create New button on the top right as shown.
5. On clicking Create New button, General Settings section will appear as shown.
6. Enter the required General Settings Specifications.
6.1. Enter the Engagement Name in the option as shown.
6.2. Enter the number of notifications to be sent to each user in the Notifications Per Person Per Day option and the time interval between the notifications sent in the Time Interval Between Notifications (Minutes) option.
6.3. Select the Start and End date and time from their respective options.
6.4. Click on Next to proceed to the Template Settings Section.
7. Enter the required Template Settings Specifications as shown.
7.1. Select the trigger event from the drop down of the Trigger Notification On option or type in the search option as shown. You can select all the Trigger Events by clicking on Select All button and reset the selections by clicking on the Reset button.
7.2. Select the CTA Button and select the number of buttons as required from the drop down of the No Of Buttons option and select the button layout as desired from the drop down of the Button Layout option as shown.
7.3. Enter the campaign tracker in the Campaign tracker option.
7.4. Click on Save to save your created engagement.
7.5. The In-app Notification Engagement created newly will be shown in the list of In-App Notifications under the Channels Section.
7.6. To create another In-app Notification engagement, click on Add New button present at the bottom of the In-app Notification Engagement creation section as shown.