To create an Email Engagement, follow the below steps.
1. Create a segment for which an engagement has to be created in the Segmentation tab. Refer the Segmentation section to know how to create a segment.
Once the segment is created, click on the created segment from the segment list as shown.
2. Upon clicking the segment, you will be navigated to the tab shown as below.
3. Click on the Email tab and you will be navigated to the Email Creation section as shown.
4. To create a new Email, click on the Create New button on the top right as shown.
5. On clicking Create New button, General Settings section will appear as shown.
6. Enter the required General Settings Specifications.
6.1. Enter the Engagement Name in the option as shown.
6.2. Select the type of Email required from the drop down as shown.
6.3. Select if you want to enable or disable the A/B Testing.
6.4. Select the drop off interval of required.
6.5. Select the Start and End date and time from their respective options.
6.6. Select if you want to create an engagement for Desktop or Mobile.
6.7. For Mobile, select if you want to create an engagement for Android or iOS.
6.8. Click on Next to proceed to the Template Settings Section.
7. Enter the required Template Settings Specifications as shown.
7.1. Enter the Subject of the Email in the Email Subject Option.
7.2. Select the Select Template option to use the predefined template.
7.2.1. Select template option allows you to choose among the default template options.
7.2.2. Select the product labels from the drop down as shown.
7.2.3. Enter the Campaign Tracker.
7.2.4. Enter and the test Email IDs and click on Send Test Emails to send the test mails.
7.2.5. Enter the notifications to be sent per day in the Advance Settings section.
7.3. Select the Create New to create a template as you desire with the options provided.
7.3.1. Clicking on Create New will open a window to create your own template as shown.
7.3.2. You can select different options under Content, Rows and Settings as desired and create your own template as shown.
7.3.3. Once the template is designed, you can click on Actions option and select Preview to view your designed Template.
7.3.4. Once you click the preview mode, the template created shows as shown.
7.3.5. Choose the Desktop or Mobile option in the preview mode to view the template you created for Desktop or Mobile. And exit out of the preview mode, click on the back button as shown.
7.4. Click on Save and Engage to Save your created engagement and to send Emails as specified.
7.5. The Email Engagement created newly will be shown in the list of Emails under the Channels Section.
7.6. To create another Email engagement, click on Add New button present at the bottom of the Email Engagement creation section as shown.