CSV uploads is one of the easiest ways to ingest catalog data to Vizury Feedbus.
Below are the steps followed to do a successful CSV Upload
- Customers must provide FTP credentials to Vizury during the onboarding phase.
- Our TIG (Technical integration team) will contact you to understand your CSV format.
- We will do a mapping to match your CSV file headers to Vizury Feedbus schema.
- Out TIG team will write a custom script and run this script on daily or hourley basis to ingest feed data to Vizury Feedbus.
- Customers can verify if the Feed is integrated successfully by logging into campaign portal.
If you are dropping CSV files on a regular basis, Make sure your CSV files dropped into FTP are formatted properly. This would make sure that the data is ingested smoothly without errors.